Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fake and Analysis Tools for Facebook fake profile identification pen test tool

A few days ago a girl I added to my Facebook account, seemed very interested, had pictures of a pretty girl, and know English and study nursing in college "USACH". 
It started very well, in a fun way, in a day and felt things flowing, but wait, that things did not start well here.
I met with a Facebook appeared to be false, go to Google Images and put your profile picture, showing the result of the same image on different blogs, Facebook, photoblog, etc..
I waved and said it was nice despite being a "fake" and started things, then I added from another Facebook and start with a "something sincere".
I could not be convinced of how fast and well they gave things, especially when you are a computer and create your own dream character types to convince them to open a PDF or an image and then troyanizarlos ...
Well, I started using Back Track to help a bit and so any attempt to rule out someone in a "clever" could be used to attack;
First I used exiftool tool for forensic analysis of the images I got from her, obviously in a virtual machine using Linux. The result was different, it seemed more real and check it from google also appeared matches.



"CM" These were the initials of this person, a student at Usach, well, something we can serve a collector post, so get to work. We use the Search Collector and surprise! The email did not exist ...



It's a somewhat sad story, more than anything is for some people to understand that if these things can be useful. To be cautious and if you keep the anonymity never let you fall for a girl. (Or for a boy in some cases)

This was the last I saw of her: c





Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment